Monday, April 18, 2011

Julie and Julia

Sorry about the absence, micro econ has taken over. It's been a long couple of weeks. On the up side, I get to see my little niece on Friday. She's the cutest.

 

My living room wall is what's been bugging me lately. I want to do one of those collage walls, with a lot of different frames, colors, textures. Like this..

The second picture is my favorite.  I love the white walls, furniture and linens with pops of colors. However, white just isn't practical to me. It gets dirty too easily. Still, wish I could do it!

A few other pictures I came across blogging that gave me some inspiration.


If we weren't moving within the year, this would be my next big project. I love the feel of these little cozy outside havens.





-B


No comments:

Post a Comment