Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Fourth

Happy Fourth everyone!

This holiday makes me particularly homesick. I have spent the Fourth snuggled in the mountains of North Carolina for as long as I can remember. So I catch myself being mopey wishing I was in my parent's cabin with my little niece, sister, brother-in-law, parents, and Papa. Fireworks are magical anywhere but especially over the Blue Ridge Mountains.

This week went by too fast. I have been on a book binge lately, finishing my second novel of the week just a few minutes ago. It's not good for me to start novels in the middle of the week. I literally become so enveloped in the story that I will sit there for five hours just reading away, not doing a single productive thing all day. I'm the sort of person who needs that feeling every day.

This week I found some good things.



 
 
 

 
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment